Needed to switch - riding HD for almost 40 years switched to BMW K1600B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed to switch - riding HD for almost 40 years switched to BMW K1600B

After riding HD's on the street for nearly 40 years I made the switch to BMW K1600B today. Finally tired of the lack of performance and general crap from HD. I bought a K1600 B, 160 HP from the factory, it has a factory quick shifter, auto blipper, active suspension. So many high tech pieces on this bike its a tech wonder. Traded my Road Glide Ultra with a whopping 85 hp, LOL.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

There ya go! Nice ride !!

Comment

Now get ready for the inevitable German vehicle recurring issues.
      Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
      ASRA # 141 EX
      RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

Very nice!
        1000cc of testosterone

Comment

I've actually seen a few of those on the road recently, pretty cool machine
          Matt J., Appleton
          2015 Yamaha R3
          Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

brand new? or used?
            Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
              brand new? or used?
              I traded my 2018 Road Glide ultra for new 2022 K1600. Rode 1 1/2 hrs today and I am completely blown away with the K1600 performance. A blast to ride with the quick shifter, awesome brakes. The dash screen is pretty complex, so many modes and settings to choose from. Never thought that I would make this change.

Comment

Guy i ride with sometimes has one. Seems like super nice bikes.
                Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Working...
                X