Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's too small, but 'Itchy Boots' is using a Honda CRF300L Rally
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ItchyBoots/videos

Riding from South America to Alaska - on the bike she named "Alaska".
    All alone.
    Hit the link and start about a month ago when Season 6 starts with the reveal of her new 300.

Watching it reminds of when John (WSB days) rode his KLR in S. America and sent me pics/vids that I uploaded for him as he had sucky internet most of the time.

Comment

I've seen a few of the itchy boots stuff.

Honda really needs to make a Rally version of the 450L. I know there have been rumors, but haven't seen anything official.
      Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

I learned last night that some counties in SD will allow you to be out of state and get a SD license plate! I haven't found yet if WI would accept a license plate in my name from another state. May still just be easier to "sell" the bike to someone in SD have them license and title it, then "buy" it back. It may raise less red flags. No inspection of any kind required in SD, just sign paper work saying it has required lights, mirrors, and horn.

I have been looking into this bike quite a lot, and really hard pressed to find any major issues with it. Several people actively doing RTW excursions on it at this time.
        Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Working...
        X