Reminder 2022 license renewal form online now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder 2022 license renewal form online now

Just a heads up. 2022 renewal form available on www.ccsracing.us in the forms section.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 141 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

I have to apply for mine, thanks for the heads up. Curious to the race schedule next year.

Comment

So I took learning curves last year and never applied for my license. When I apply should I be filling out the license application for 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post
        So I took learning curves last year and never applied for my license. When I apply should I be filling out the license application for 2022?
        Yes. You have to send in a copy of the learning curves certificate with it. You will want to get an AMA membership also. Yopu need one to compete in any event where ASRA is racing even if you are only doing CCS races.
        Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
        ASRA # 141 EX

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Shits official got my license in the mail. I have to get new number plates though 🙁

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post

Yes. You have to send in a copy of the learning curves certificate with it. You will want to get an AMA membership also. Yopu need one to compete in any event where ASRA is racing even if you are only doing CCS races.
              So my ccs and asra numbers are different 😑 so I need different plates then?

Comment

unfortunately, yes. Or just change the numbers. Of course, that is easier said than done.
                Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
                LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post

So my ccs and asra numbers are different 😑 so I need different plates then?
                  Yep. Try to get it so you just have to put a 1 on either side of your number (guys with 2 digit ccs numbers) using electrical tape.

CCS # 14 EX
                  ASRA # 141 EX

Comment

Ok I have 213 and 218 so I’ll do the electrical tape number. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X