Erx5946XEAIKb5S.jpg

Image probably too big. Anyway, Road America Motorplex is running a Supermoto series for 2021! Plus minibikes, so get your Z125s, Groms, pit bikes, etc and come on out! In 2020 most, but not all, of the races had a practice day on the Saturday beforehand. I also think I read these will be asphalt only but not sure on that, it seemed dependent on what's happening on the big track that day (to keep dust down).

It's not open yet, but they're also doing a Supermoto Club (like their Karting club) where you pay a member fee then get discounts on everything else. What I saw is that before May, the fee is $100 and the entry fee for races and open track/test days is $30ea, instead of $50ea. Looks like a camping discount as well. Sign up supposed to open in Feb sometime.

Downside, as of now, the only track/test days on schedule are Wednesdays. Which, not a big deal if you're used to Motovid days but does conflict somewhat. Weekend days might be added but it's based on events which aren't all scheduled yet. Races are Sundays.

I'm planning to run some of the trackdays for sure and at least one race on the DRZ. And hopefully get back to BHF for the first time in a long time...also on the DRZ. I'm slow.